Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wallet and Travel cards not being acceptable

I have iPhone XS and ios 15.3.1 and Apple Wallet still will not let me add a travel pass or any other type of pass merely listing debit/credit card option ( and I can add those ok) or travel card and there, the only options are all China mainland, HK, Japan or US. I am registered in UK as is Apple I/d and this is the same as this discussion, never sorted! https://discussions.apple.com/post/question?communityId=2044020. Anybody got any ideas apart from using a third part ap with the flipping advertising this involves. Come on Apple, a wallet is a wallet surely?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 3:00 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support.

Jack

5 replies

Mar 19, 2022 4:26 PM in response to Raicya

Thank you I had already read all that. It is still not possible to add travel passes it seems other than those I mentioned. As for tickets, how do you add airline tickets in pdf format, which is what you get via email bookings. Sorry, I am pretty tech savvy but as far as I can see, Apple Wallet in the UK is only of use adding Credit or Debit cards. All other cards that I can think of and have tried, Bus passes, National Trust etc cannot be added.

Unless - I am expecting too much or somebody else can explain this other than referring, constantly, to the old Apple Support which is what previous questions on this same subject have been referred to and which does not answer the specific question asked. You can add Chinese travel passes but not UK ones and in the UK Chinese travel passes are not much help. Sorry rant over

Mar 19, 2022 4:41 PM in response to TeddyInDevon

Airline tickets in pdf format are not added to Apple Wallet. If your airline supports electronic tickets, when you get your email notification about tickets or boarding passes, you should see a button to Add to Apple Wallet. I've not added tickets to my wallet, but when you receive the boarding passes, they should be in electronic format and there should be a button to add to Apple Wallet. I use the airline's app on my iPhone and I can get the tickets to appear there, and then the boarding passes when I receive the email about check-in, after that, I get a notification email about the boarding passes and I can either print them or I can click on the button to add them to Apple Wallet. Check with the airline to see how they support the boarding passes in Apple Wallet.

Apple Wallet and Travel cards not being acceptable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.