Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Find saved passwords and passkeys on your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No passwords are showing up in my search in iOS 15

Under Passwords in Settings nothing shows up. Yet I have many passwords stored that auto fill on various websites . iPhone 12pro iOS 15.3

iPhone 7, 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 6:57 AM

Are you searching for a password itself? It won’t show up, this is a security feature. You need to search for the website that uses the password, or search for something in the URL. For example, I buy kilts from USA Kilts and the password won’t show up if I search for it. But, if I type the word kilt, the USA Kilts website appears.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 6:57 AM in response to ReefGeek

Are you searching for a password itself? It won’t show up, this is a security feature. You need to search for the website that uses the password, or search for something in the URL. For example, I buy kilts from USA Kilts and the password won’t show up if I search for it. But, if I type the word kilt, the USA Kilts website appears.

No passwords are showing up in my search in iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.