Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing apple ID and password

Hello, my friend gave me an iPhone 6s and I cannot unlock it because I don't know the apple ID and password and when I used my own apple ID and password it wouldn't unlock saying that the owner of this phone locked it with another apple ID and password so I was hoping that you could help me unlock this phone, thank you.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 11:33 AM

Ask your friend. Nobody on these boards can unlock it, and nobody at Apple will unless its original owner is the one asking; the activation lock is an anti-theft measure.

If the friend has forgotten the information, you're probably better off getting that addressed directly instead of bypassing the lock.

(215662)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 11:33 AM in response to bechirfoughali

Ask your friend. Nobody on these boards can unlock it, and nobody at Apple will unless its original owner is the one asking; the activation lock is an anti-theft measure.

If the friend has forgotten the information, you're probably better off getting that addressed directly instead of bypassing the lock.

(215662)

Missing apple ID and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.