Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 plus … there is a problem in gps while using google maps or any others programs … i mean my location is not stable , it is jumping from one point to another and not precise…

My iPhone 6 plus … there is a problem in gps while using google maps or any others programs … i mean my location is not stable , it is jumping from one point to another and not precise…

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 6:48 PM

This could depend on where you are. Sometimes in big cities, where there are big sky scrappers, the signal will bounce around because of the tall buildings. If you are in an urban country, then it might be because the towers are far and few between. So it's having trouble fully connecting.

If you try connecting to wifi, it should help stabilize your location.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 6:48 PM in response to Dralinaji

This could depend on where you are. Sometimes in big cities, where there are big sky scrappers, the signal will bounce around because of the tall buildings. If you are in an urban country, then it might be because the towers are far and few between. So it's having trouble fully connecting.

If you try connecting to wifi, it should help stabilize your location.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.