Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i find my icloud back up photos ??

how do i find my backed up icloud photos ??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 7:33 PM

If you have iCloud photos turned on, they are not part of a backup. Photos is synced from iCloud to your device. If you wish to view photos in iCloud, you use a computer browser to log into www.icloud.com and then click on the Photos icon. If not using iCloud photos, then photos would be in your backup and the only way to see them is to restore your device to your backup. You cannot view individual data in an iPhone backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 7:33 PM in response to breazjah

If you have iCloud photos turned on, they are not part of a backup. Photos is synced from iCloud to your device. If you wish to view photos in iCloud, you use a computer browser to log into www.icloud.com and then click on the Photos icon. If not using iCloud photos, then photos would be in your backup and the only way to see them is to restore your device to your backup. You cannot view individual data in an iPhone backup.

how do i find my icloud back up photos ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.