Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Pay doesn’t work anymore

My Apple Pay doesn’t work anymore. I removed the cards and added them again but it still doesn’t work.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 10:48 PM

Per chance do you use a protective case with your iPhone? If so, and you remove your phone from it, does Apple Pay work now? Have you also tried "force" restarting your phone? Ref: Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If it still doesn't work, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. You can do so simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 10:48 PM in response to makem27

Per chance do you use a protective case with your iPhone? If so, and you remove your phone from it, does Apple Pay work now? Have you also tried "force" restarting your phone? Ref: Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If it still doesn't work, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. You can do so simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Mar 14, 2022 10:11 PM in response to makem27

Based on your post, Apple Pay was working before, but now, does not ... correct? Did you recently update your iPhone before this started to happen?

You mentioned that you removed, and then, added back your payment methods. Did you get confirmation emails from your cards' providers stating that these cards are now active? If so, what exactly happens when you try using any of them with Apple Pay?

My Apple Pay doesn’t work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.