Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Extras

So I preordered Spiderman No Way Home in 4K so I would have access to Itunes Extras however now that it is bought and able to be viewed, I still can’t access the iTunes Extras. I have done a software update and have checked my wifi. I am unsure if it was because I preordered or another issue I don’t know.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 12:51 AM

4 replies

Mar 15, 2022 7:16 PM in response to kemi49

Hi kemi49,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand that you don't have access to the iTunes Extras. Check out the link below that has some troubleshooting steps to help with not being able to view the Extras on the movie you purchased.

If you can't view your iTunes Extras

1. Make sure that you have a strong Internet connection

Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and try again. If you're using an iPhone or iPad with a cellular connection, make sure that cellular data is turned on for the Apple TV app in Settings.

2.Check if the movie has iTunes Extras

On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV, open the Apple TV app, then go to the Library tab. On a PC, open iTunes for Windows, select Movies from the menu in the upper-left corner, then select the Library tab.

Select a movie to see its description page. If a movie has iTunes Extras, you'll see an iTunes Extras badge.

If you didn't buy the high definition (HD) version of the movie, or if you rented the movie, then the movie won't have iTunes Extras.

"iTunes Extras aren't available in the Apple TV app on smart TVs and streaming devices."

3.Update your software

Make sure that your iPhone or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS, iPad is updated to the latest version iPadOS, Mac is updated to the latest version macOS, and Apple TV is updated to the latest version tvOS. On a PC, make sure that you're using the latest version of iTunes for Windows.

4.Get more help

If you still can't view your iTunes Extras, you can report a problem with your purchase.

Let us know how this goes.

Regards.

iTunes Extras

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.