You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I to add 'save to files' on my ipad share sheet

I am sure this used to be there and I'm aware that certain apps do not have a 'share' facility but the 'Save to Files' option does not appear at all for any apps that I have on my iPad? Can anyone help, please?

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 5:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 6:30 AM

You can add/remove many actions from the Share Sheet - but only actions that are appropriate will be available…

First, access the Share Sheet using the Share button, then scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions:

A list of available share options will be exposed - from which you can add or remove options from the Share Sheet. Available options will, in many cases, be influenced by installed Apps and Shortcuts.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2022 6:30 AM in response to Jayle

You can add/remove many actions from the Share Sheet - but only actions that are appropriate will be available…

First, access the Share Sheet using the Share button, then scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions:

A list of available share options will be exposed - from which you can add or remove options from the Share Sheet. Available options will, in many cases, be influenced by installed Apps and Shortcuts.

How do I to add 'save to files' on my ipad share sheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.