Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have to pay for Apple TV on my smart TV.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 4:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 5:53 PM

If you already have Apple TV+ on your iPhone, then you can use that same subscription on your smart TV. Just sign in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account. The subscription is for an account, and the service is then available on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 5:53 PM in response to lakeshdr

If you already have Apple TV+ on your iPhone, then you can use that same subscription on your smart TV. Just sign in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account. The subscription is for an account, and the service is then available on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app.

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.