Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does it take an order of ipad 9th generation to process from the apple store online?

Hi, I placed an order for a Ipad 9th generation on Mar 13, and It still in processing and the money stays in my account…It is normal? It’s everything right with my order? When my money is going to take out of my account?

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 8:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 9:38 AM

It stays in the Processing status until just before it ships. The money is taken from your account just before it ships. The estimated delivery date given when you placed the order is usually pretty accurate. The following has information about checking the order status: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 9:38 AM in response to bruninha12

It stays in the Processing status until just before it ships. The money is taken from your account just before it ships. The estimated delivery date given when you placed the order is usually pretty accurate. The following has information about checking the order status: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

How long does it take an order of ipad 9th generation to process from the apple store online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.