Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to add apps on a new phone, I created my id this am and when I try to log in it says you have not purchased before, log in and review and will not let me log in.

It is asking me to review my info as I have not purchased before and I cant log in

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 10:19 AM

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there.

Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes store. Please review your account information   -

This Apple ID has not yet been used with … - Apple Community

Similar questions

10 replies

Jun 2, 2022 9:14 PM in response to Eric Root

This advice does not adequately address the issue. Instead it repeats the same information covered on the device.

I am dealing with the same issue on my daughters new iPad. I have created and verified my Apple ID - clearly, otherwise I would be unable to comment here. However, upon entering my login credentials I am met with the same error as OP. Upon selecting 'Review', I am met with another login window. After entering my credentials for a second time I am again met with the same Apple ID error.

The issue here is that an option to review information regarding the Apple ID is never provided. This, this is creating an infinite login loop propagated by a faulty review selection.

I have several photos that show this arduous and repetitive process. All of my photos exceed the allowable image attachment limit.

Please provide us with more guidance in this issue.

I am trying to add apps on a new phone, I created my id this am and when I try to log in it says you have not purchased before, log in and review and will not let me log in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.