Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t see my daughters location and she shares it with me?

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 6:23 PM

Do you have Family Sharing setup?

If you have, see here => If you’re a member of a Family Sharing group, see Share your location with family members.

If not, before you can use the Find My app  to share your location with friends, you need to set up location sharing.

Note: If you set up location sharing and others still can’t see your location, make sure Location Services is on in Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Find My. See Control the location information you share on iPhone.

Find a friend => Locate a friend in Find My on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 6:23 PM in response to Sandy0870

Do you have Family Sharing setup?

If you have, see here => If you’re a member of a Family Sharing group, see Share your location with family members.

If not, before you can use the Find My app  to share your location with friends, you need to set up location sharing.

Note: If you set up location sharing and others still can’t see your location, make sure Location Services is on in Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Find My. See Control the location information you share on iPhone.

Find a friend => Locate a friend in Find My on iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.