You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Sync Microsoft Shared Calendar in iOS Calendar App

Hi,

I’m having a really strange issue with calendar shared by Microsoft 365 users. I've full permission on Microsoft 365 shared calendar and add the calendar to my iPhone (iOS 15.4) by Settings > Mail > Accounts > Calendars turn ON already. Confirmed the iOS Calendar App synced existing appointment on iOS Calendar App.

However, I tried to add New Appointment via iOS Calendar App. It cannot update to MS shared calendar. I tried below cases

via iOS Calendar App

• Add New Appointment with time range > Cannot update to MS shared calendar
  • Add New Appointment ALL Day > Can update to MS shared calendar
  • Delete existing Appointment with time range / ALL Day > Can update to MS shared calendar
  • Edit existing Appointment with time range / ALL Day > Can update to MS shared calendar

tried Add(ALL Day or with time range)/Edit/Delete Appointment on MS outlook, iOS Calendar can read the updated.

The issue seems "Add New Appointment with time range" on iOS Calendar

P.S. tried to setup same time zone "Hong Kong" on my iPhone and MS calendar, but it cannot solve.

Any help is appreciated

Winson

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 9:12 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 18, 2022 4:01 PM in response to winson176

Hey there winson176,

You've given excellent details! Since noticing the issue, have you tried deleting the account and setting it back up? If not, this may help to establish a new, refreshed connection between the two to help with synchronization.

If the issue persists, refer to Microsoft's support site for help with syncing calendars: Synchronize Outlook and Apple iPhone or iPod touch calendars

Take care!

Cannot Sync Microsoft Shared Calendar in iOS Calendar App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.