Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to sync my iTunes library

How can I sync iTunes library?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

Apr 27, 2022 3:27 PM in response to It-is-I-said3me

What ever the answer, DEPEND upon a reduction in features and SPEED. Apple programmers are now 17 year old kids from Pakistan (minimum wage) who may have had a year of trade school, platform-based programming. In other words, they have NO computer science education. th4y have NO idea of how a computer works, nor do they understand the meaning of "elegant code", —I.e. an algorithm that does not needlessly use computer resources simply because they are there. Apple coders no longer understand how a computer works, how the machine language is designed to work with the machine, and they are instructed by their supervisors not to worry about these issues, but to simply get the functionality of the design requirements working ASAP, regardless of how inefficient the algorithm and code might be. Ellegance, once the watchword at Apple is now ignored.

This is why, with each new version of iTunes, Apple devices that use iTunes have slowed and developed problems that can easily turn your iPhone, iTouch or iPod Classic into a paperweight.

Help from Apple? Good luck with that.

Apple will probably source my IP address and have me "handled". Already, there are several laser dots wandering over my chest.

'Skay. I am old and have lived a full life. Ending up in Apple's Ministry of Love, is no big deal for an old fart like me.

—An old fart with a university Computer Science background, a Computer Science teacher, and an Analyst for over 30 years in Wall Street banking, brokerage, trading, hedging, reinsurance, derivative modeling, regulation and venture capital.

Apple is still surviving off clever innovations that are 10+ years old.

There was a time when Apple was THE irreverent. upstart, innovative, young, talented, creative shop.

But, Jobs and Wozniak are gone, and Apple does not seem interested in people with brains. talent or creativity.

I never thought I would live to see this day. Perhaps I haven't?

Cheers. Keep yourself true.

Trying to sync my iTunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.