You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 Pro Max turn off and won’t turn on few days after the warranty is expired Apple employee said to get a new one that they don’t know what happened and can’t be fix.

I was watching a video on my iPhone 12 Pro max then turn off by it self. I tried to charge but won’t turn on took it to Apple Store I was told my warranty expired 15 days ago the person from Apple told me they can’t fix it to sell it like that or buy a new one I felt he didn’t even try to help me now I’m stuck with this iPhone basically brand new no dents or damage at all.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 12:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 4:37 AM

Hello,

Start here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t charge

Have you connected it to your computer as indicated? See this link

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen

Good luck.

P.S. We are users like you helping other users.

2 replies

Mar 18, 2022 4:38 AM in response to MrBlu-3

Follow the steps above to try to get your phone to turn on or restore it:

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen

If that doesn't work, make an appointment to get your phone examined:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

or contact Apple Support directly:

Contact - Official Apple Support

I don't know who the person was that told you "they can't fix it" but devices can always be repaired unless they've been damaged beyond repair.

Either of the routes above will tell you what they believe the issue may be, and what the repair charge would be.

My iPhone 12 Pro Max turn off and won’t turn on few days after the warranty is expired Apple employee said to get a new one that they don’t know what happened and can’t be fix.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.