Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you change the default font for Notes?

I'm going to be blunt. A bunch of people have been asking this perfectly legimiate question—because, yeah, some of us are into type. And the information coming from community experts has been vague at best, pointing to posts or sections of posts that don't answer the question. So, I'm going to try to answer it.

You can't change the default font for Notes. Not at this time.

If any experts can prove me wrong with actual, accurate knowledge/directions, please do so. Otherwise, please stop answering people's questions.

Thanks.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 1:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 1:48 AM

The post is under --> Mac OS & System Software / macOS Monterey, so it's macOS.

The reason I want to change the font is because I want to. (I don't know if I'm being trolled here, so please bear with me.) The whole point of this post was to beg "experts" to stop sharing pointless, vague information that doesn't answer questions, and, yet, you're bombarding me with oodles of it.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2022 1:48 AM in response to K Shaffer

The post is under --> Mac OS & System Software / macOS Monterey, so it's macOS.

The reason I want to change the font is because I want to. (I don't know if I'm being trolled here, so please bear with me.) The whole point of this post was to beg "experts" to stop sharing pointless, vague information that doesn't answer questions, and, yet, you're bombarding me with oodles of it.

Mar 18, 2022 2:00 AM in response to max lugosi

Q - " You can't change the default font for Notes. Not at this time. "

A - By virtual of that statement, it implies doubt on the part of the written of that statement. Further, it implies looking for confirmation that that statement is true.

Further, by virtue of the information supplied in Original reply to that statements - it confirms it to be true.

That is, unless the user has some other agenda ?

Mar 18, 2022 1:44 AM in response to max lugosi

Was this 'notes' in iOS iPhone/iPad or macOS?

Hadn't discovered reason to change the default; except to use another one instead.

..While your idea of learning things appears to require proper correct answers, first..

[Some suggest to re-set it manually, does not affect the default; while I don't agree.]

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+change+the+default+font+for+Notes+iOS&t=ffab&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+change+the+default+font+for+Notes+macOS&t=ffab&ia=web

Much can be better said ~ with additional questions, first. And things do change.

• Is there a way to change the Apple Notes default on the Mac? : MacOS

https://www.reddit.com/r/MacOS/comments/ih5bah/is_there_a_way_to_change_the_apple_notes_default/

Can you change the default font for Notes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.