Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad MD510LL/A is suddenly not loading my gmail emails.

My ipad MD510LL/A is suddenly not loading my gmail emails. It asks me to sign into Google. Then I get a message saying: "Authorization Error, Error 403: disallowed_useragent You can't sign in because this app doesn't comply with Google's secure browser policy. If this app has a weebsite, you can open a web browser and try signing in from there."

Obviously, gmail has a website and I can open my mail there, but it is a lot easier to have it automatically download into my ipad email. I have tried signing into Google. In the past that reconnected the two and I got emails. This time it isn't working. Google as changed something. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 8:18 AM

The only attempt I can suggest is to delete your email account from Apple Mail app, restart your iPad, then re-add your email account again.

For any further question about "Google's secure browser policy", I recommend that you contact their support team and ask there.

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

4 replies

My ipad MD510LL/A is suddenly not loading my gmail emails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.