Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need printer compatible with High Sierra 10.13.6

I have IMAC 2011

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2022 1:44 PM

Hi,

First of all, do you have a printer today that does not work with macOS 10.13 High Sierra? If so, please post back with the printer make and exact model. There may be workarounds.

Generally speaking, it is difficult to recommend a printer. We do not know what you need. For example, inkjet or laser? Monochrome or colour? With or without a scanner? Many/most of the printer models listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support will probably work with macOS 10.13 High Sierra as well. The driverless AirPrint technology as such should be compatible with operating systems as low as Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. The printer manufacturer may indicate higher sýstem requirements, but that could refer to software for setup, ink management, and similar purposes. Post back if you are interested in a certain printer model.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2022 1:44 PM in response to TAG74

Hi,

First of all, do you have a printer today that does not work with macOS 10.13 High Sierra? If so, please post back with the printer make and exact model. There may be workarounds.

Generally speaking, it is difficult to recommend a printer. We do not know what you need. For example, inkjet or laser? Monochrome or colour? With or without a scanner? Many/most of the printer models listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support will probably work with macOS 10.13 High Sierra as well. The driverless AirPrint technology as such should be compatible with operating systems as low as Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. The printer manufacturer may indicate higher sýstem requirements, but that could refer to software for setup, ink management, and similar purposes. Post back if you are interested in a certain printer model.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.