Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving text messages notifications when iPhone 14 is locked.

I just purchased the new iPhone 13 (iOS 15.3.1). I recently noticed that whenever my phone is locked and on silent/vibrate (which is often due to my job) I do not receive any notifications for text messages. I no longer get the short vibration and more importantly I’m not receiving any type of notification on my screen. There’s no banner at the top and there is nothing in the Notification Center either. So the only way I’m able to see I received a text is when I unlock my phone and then I see the badge show up on the message app. I briefly googled this issue it seems to be a very common problem, however there didn’t see to be one solution. People recommend doing various things to fix the problem however I’ve tried just about everything but I’ve had no luck. I am hoping one of you has a solution that I have not tried yet.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 12:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

Not receiving text messages notifications when iPhone 14 is locked.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.