Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to login to Icloud

I get a message, I cloud Preferences wants to make changes to your account.Type your password to allow.

Username is greyed out and shows system username but doesn't accept admin password. I had reinstalled OS after which unable to login to icloud on MacBook Air.

Tried steps mentioned about Keychain access but didn't help. How do I login to icloud on the machine.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 6:10 AM

There is not really a password designated as "admin" for your Apple account. You are allowed local admin accounts and local standard ones. And the guest account if you activate it.

Are you by chance entering your local admin account password? If so, try your Apple ID password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 6:10 AM in response to VaidBinu

There is not really a password designated as "admin" for your Apple account. You are allowed local admin accounts and local standard ones. And the guest account if you activate it.

Are you by chance entering your local admin account password? If so, try your Apple ID password.

Unable to login to Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.