Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mic access problems

hi there

I have some trouble with the mic access. I can't see which apps want to access my microphone. How can I fix this problem? I tried everything (settings>Security>microphone) but there is no apps what should I do? I have a ukulele app and I need to give the permission to use the mic but I can't. That's all. Sorry for my English btw

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 7:37 AM

Once you attempt to use the app and access the microphone, it should update the list to allow you to turn it on. This action will request to access the mic. When you try to use it in the app, do you get a popup that says something to the effect that it needs to be granted access and should allow you to go to Settings? You should tap on that to take you to settings and you should be able to turn on the Microphone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 7:37 AM in response to Sirkukla

Once you attempt to use the app and access the microphone, it should update the list to allow you to turn it on. This action will request to access the mic. When you try to use it in the app, do you get a popup that says something to the effect that it needs to be granted access and should allow you to go to Settings? You should tap on that to take you to settings and you should be able to turn on the Microphone.

mic access problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.