Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the daily cash on my Apple Cash card

How do I get the daily cash on my Apple Cash card. The daily cash is before I fill out for the Apple Cash card

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 1:30 PM

The daily cash savings is earned as Daily Cash and is transferred to your Apple Cash card when transactions post to your Apple Card account. If you do not have an Apple Cash card, Daily Cash can be applied by you as a credit on your statement balance. See the the 👉 Apple Card Customer Agreement for more details on Daily Cash and qualifying transactions.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2022 1:30 PM in response to tammara82

The daily cash savings is earned as Daily Cash and is transferred to your Apple Cash card when transactions post to your Apple Card account. If you do not have an Apple Cash card, Daily Cash can be applied by you as a credit on your statement balance. See the the 👉 Apple Card Customer Agreement for more details on Daily Cash and qualifying transactions.

Axel F.

How do I get the daily cash on my Apple Cash card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.