Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not getting a cellular connection on my watch?? I have it activated on my provider plan, but if my phone is not nearby I don’t get any notifications. What am I missing

Watch w/cellular is not working if I don’ t have my iPhone nearby. I have the watch enrolled with my service provider, but phone and watch are up to date with software. I just disconnected the watch from the phone and reconnected, same results. What am I missing?

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 5:01 PM

If the iPhone is not around, if you have a cellular connection, you should see it in Control Center on the Watch. I'm sorry, on the newer watchOS, they have changed the signal strength to the center area and similar to the iPhone lines. Here is the correct image.

1 reply

I am not getting a cellular connection on my watch?? I have it activated on my provider plan, but if my phone is not nearby I don’t get any notifications. What am I missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.