Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 is deseable but i don’t have computer. What I can do

I can reset my iPhone it’s deseable.

iPhone 12

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 2:32 AM

As you have learned from this procedure 👉 If you forgot your iPhone passcode, you will need a computer to reset your passcode. Try and borrow a computer from a family member or a friend. You can also visit the Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center and ask whether they can help you out.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉 How to reset your iPhone when you forgot the passcode.  This procedure does not require a computer.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2022 2:32 AM in response to ludgerio33

As you have learned from this procedure 👉 If you forgot your iPhone passcode, you will need a computer to reset your passcode. Try and borrow a computer from a family member or a friend. You can also visit the Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center and ask whether they can help you out.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉 How to reset your iPhone when you forgot the passcode.  This procedure does not require a computer.

Axel F.

My iPhone 12 is deseable but i don’t have computer. What I can do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.