Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My search history on safari won’t clear I don’t know what happened

My safari search history won’t clear

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 2:33 PM

This appears to cover search history, and other unneeded items from Safari iOS.

• How to Delete Safari Search History on an iPhone: 4 Steps | wikihow

https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Safari-Search-History-on-an-iPhone

• Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

[Official Apple Support] 

"Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Delete history, cache, and cookies. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information."

PS: Perhaps another Apple product nearby or by iCloud can share this History

& if that's so, maybe another place to contend; as Safari in iPad/iPhone, share.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2022 2:33 PM in response to Jayblickz

This appears to cover search history, and other unneeded items from Safari iOS.

• How to Delete Safari Search History on an iPhone: 4 Steps | wikihow

https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Safari-Search-History-on-an-iPhone

• Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

[Official Apple Support] 

"Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Delete history, cache, and cookies. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information."

PS: Perhaps another Apple product nearby or by iCloud can share this History

& if that's so, maybe another place to contend; as Safari in iPad/iPhone, share.

My search history on safari won’t clear I don’t know what happened

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.