Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting photos in my MacBook Air library

On my MacBook Air how can I delete photos in my library? can i delete more than one ?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 1:42 PM

Hi

Select all the ones you want to delete, then hit the delete key, or image>delete. They will be put in the "recently deleted" album where they will stay for 30 days before being fully deleted automatically. If you want to delete them fully immediately you can do that from the recently deleted album.

Note that if you are viewing the images in a standard album, you will need to hold the CMD key down while deleting. In an album the default delete command will just remove the image from the album, not from the library.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2022 1:42 PM in response to luzmar-2022

Hi

Select all the ones you want to delete, then hit the delete key, or image>delete. They will be put in the "recently deleted" album where they will stay for 30 days before being fully deleted automatically. If you want to delete them fully immediately you can do that from the recently deleted album.

Note that if you are viewing the images in a standard album, you will need to hold the CMD key down while deleting. In an album the default delete command will just remove the image from the album, not from the library.

Deleting photos in my MacBook Air library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.