Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro max Camera freeze

Hello ,😭

i bought this iPhone 13 pro max few days ago from apple store . As a video creator it was so much painful

for me to see as i can easily miss any unanticipated or good shot if camera is freeze . My Most usage is Camera For Vlogs and I therefore selected this iphone over A DSLR . if camera is not working then i have no benefit of this iphone 🥺

Recently I opened my iPhone camera to make a video (1080p 60 fps)

battery was 85% / i have enabled all features of camera from settings such as Pro res & Raw photo but havent clicked on it while shooting a video.

What just happened was when I pressed the button for shoot it started recording video and soon it freezed!! Became blur screen i swipe up the screen, Iphone screen became purple and then boom it restarted!!! .. i dont know what cause my phone to do this..😖☹️

After few days i was again shooting a video, the screen freeZed and video became freeze at that particular point . I didn’t press anything and blur was Finished and iphone allowed me to make video.🤯😤

However, Now I have reset All of the settings!

ANY solution ??? Or reason why it is happening.🥵😩

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2022 2:19 PM

Take it back under warranty or reject it within 14 days and re-order

3 replies

Iphone 13 pro max Camera freeze

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.