Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store credit card information

I just tried to download an app from the app store and get a message that says that this is the first time I have used the Apple ID on this device, and I need to verify the ID. (I have used the same Apple ID for years and have not changed it, although I have changed the password). In any case, when I enter the personal and payment information I get a message that says that I need to completely fill out the form and that I need to include the area code of my phone number. I live in Colombia, and I only have a Colombian cell phone. Even though I have changed/added that number with the country code, both in the app store ID and my Apple ID, it does not appear as one if the verification methods, so it is impossible to receive the verification code. Does anyone have a suggestion?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2022 5:41 PM

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

Apple on Twitter

1 reply

App store credit card information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.