Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Verify Payment Information

I have recently got my first debit card, a few hours ago. when i want to add it in my Iphone, says "cannot verify payment information". So i started to search, if it was problem of the card, bank or maybe was my country because i live in Honduras. i used to use my mother's card to buy apps or in-apps purchases, but wanted to have my own card. Nevertheless, my mom's card is a credit card. I have a BAC debit card, i asked, and they say that it is international, and in the Apple Support page, it says that mostly credit and debit cards are accepted in Honduras. So i want to know, if its a problem with my country that doesnot accept this debit card or is something else that i am missing. ¡Thanks for help me!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 6:12 PM

You need a valid debit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. 

3 replies

Cannot Verify Payment Information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.