Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add any Indian credit card for payment

I am not able to add any credit card issued from India on my apple id. I cannot pay by UPI unless the payment info is verified and I cannot verify the payment info as all credit cards are rejected!

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on May 8, 2022 11:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 8:57 PM

Yes, credit cards from India are not allowed as of now. But I wasn't able to DELETE the credit card entry to use UPI

I was the Family Organizer and that prevented me from deleting the credit card on my apple id file. I removed myself as the family organizer and then I was able to delete the credit card, then used UPI to add funds to the wallet.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2022 8:57 PM in response to Eric Root

Yes, credit cards from India are not allowed as of now. But I wasn't able to DELETE the credit card entry to use UPI

I was the Family Organizer and that prevented me from deleting the credit card on my apple id file. I removed myself as the family organizer and then I was able to delete the credit card, then used UPI to add funds to the wallet.

May 9, 2022 1:40 AM in response to bgmahesh

See -> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

India

•           Apple ID balance (from adding funds)

•           Net Banking4 (adding funds only)

•           UPI4 (adding funds only)

You can use your Apple ID balance, see the following Apple articles: 

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support (IN)

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

May 9, 2022 8:27 AM in response to bgmahesh

Once more ⤵️

See -> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

India

•           Apple ID balance (from adding funds)

•           Net Banking4 (adding funds only)

•           UPI4 (adding funds only)

You have to use your Apple ID balance as a payment method, see the following Apple articles: 

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support (IN)

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

Unable to add any Indian credit card for payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.