Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using online application on Chrome, Microphone permissions not available

I'm trying to give Chrome permission to access my Mic and Camera.

The permissions are set to available via Chrome, but the app I'm using on Chrome (GoToMeeting) says it cannot access the Mic/Camera.

When I try to add Chrome as an app with Mic/Camera permissions, it is not available as an app to select. How can I add Chrome as an app with Mic and Camera permissions?

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 9:05 AM

reliscu wrote:

The permissions are set to available via Chrome, but the app I'm using on Chrome (GoToMeeting) says it cannot access the Mic/Camera.

When I try to add Chrome as an app with Mic/Camera permissions, it is not available as an app to select. How can I add Chrome as an app with Mic and Camera permissions?

See >System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy> you have both Camera and Microphone here.

if your app is not present you may have to add it in Full Disk Access, and/or limit access in Files & Folders

to add permissions use the +/-

Change Privacy preferences on Mac - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2022 9:05 AM in response to reliscu

reliscu wrote:

See >System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy> you have both Camera and Microphone here.

if your app is not present you may have to add it in Full Disk Access, and/or limit access in Files & Folders

to add permissions use the +/-

Change Privacy preferences on Mac - Apple Support

Using online application on Chrome, Microphone permissions not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.