Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tried to open Microsoft Teams using Google Chrome and couldn't use camera or microphone. I clicked preferences to turn it on, but it didn't show any ability to add Chrome as an authorized app to use the camera or micr

I tried to open Microsoft Teams using Google Chrome and I couldn't use the camera or the microphone. I clicked preferences to try to turn it on, but it didn't show any ability to add Chrome as an app that is authorized to use either the camera or the microphone. How do I fix this????

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 8:14 AM

Try using the MS Teams app. Previous I had problem w/ getting the browser Teams to work. Teams is listed for Camera and Mic in Security & Privacy>Privacy.

I do however, have Chrome listed and allowed in Security & Privacy>Privacy for Camera & Mic.

2 replies

Tried to open Microsoft Teams using Google Chrome and couldn't use camera or microphone. I clicked preferences to turn it on, but it didn't show any ability to add Chrome as an authorized app to use the camera or micr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.