Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chrome and other app camera permission

I'm in trouble with my new Mac book pro. Just as an example, if I try to have a cal using zoom via browser it doesn't work. Webcam and microphone are enabled on Chrome, but it asks me to enable in the system menu privacy, but as you can see there aren't other applications like chrome in this case to enable and so it doesn't work. How can I add applications manually?

Thanks!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2022 7:59 AM

On my Mac Chrome and MS Teams are listed and allowed for Camera and Microphone. I have uses both for video conferencing.

Is Chrome Settings>Security and Privacy Camera and Microphone do you have the circle filled in that say Sites can ask to use your camera/microphone

Similar questions

3 replies

Chrome and other app camera permission

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.