Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot upgrade icloud storage. Goes to my payment and nothing to confirm

I am unable to upgrade icloud storage. It is full but will not continue to payment and confirm.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 5:24 PM

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

4 replies

Mar 28, 2022 9:30 PM in response to sberman

I am having the same trouble, this seems like its happening to quite a few people. I am also trying to upgrade my apple storage as it is full, and nothing happens when i try. I spent over 3 hours on the phone with apple support who had absolutely no answers for me at all, and i do no want to do it again.

can someone look into this and find an answer……..

not happy.

May 11, 2022 8:36 PM in response to Easterkitty

i can not upgrade my icloud storage as i was able to do always!!! in the past i am very frustrated since this can not happen now i will not be able to recieve emails in my apple icloud eamil account. i never knew this till today because it always was flawless. i am in so need of a job and this icloud email i have thru apple is connected thru a job service and now know that i may be out of a possible interview or job because of this APPLE issue. i need help and i mean this so respectfully will SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW what i can do to get this resolved ASAP !! thank you

sincerly ,

matthew breakey

Cannot upgrade icloud storage. Goes to my payment and nothing to confirm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.