Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Administrator account that I created I want to delete it

Hi My name is Sheila Faramarzifar and my App Store is not working on my MacBook Pro it saying cannot connect to the App Store and How can I delete the administrator account I Just created? Because anytime I try to delete it and it keeps saying the operation couldn’t be completed timed out And I was wondering if you all can do it from your end

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 7:58 PM

Hi Sheila,

None of us on this support forum can control your Mac, but we can provide suggestions.

Click the OK button, then restart your Mac in "Safe Mode": How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support. While your Mac is in that mode, try deleting that "test" User Account again.

You can restart your Mac normally after trying that.

For your App Store concerns, please read If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2022 7:58 PM in response to Train-track

Hi Sheila,

None of us on this support forum can control your Mac, but we can provide suggestions.

Click the OK button, then restart your Mac in "Safe Mode": How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support. While your Mac is in that mode, try deleting that "test" User Account again.

You can restart your Mac normally after trying that.

For your App Store concerns, please read If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support.

Administrator account that I created I want to delete it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.