Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my Wi-Fi password?

Forgot my Wi-Fi password. How can I get it?

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 5:37 PM

WiFi passwords, as configured on your iPad to connect to a WiFi network, cannot be recovered from the device. If you cannot recall the WiFi passwords that have been used to change the default passwords on your WiFi Router, if not visible from the WiFi Router itself, you have no alternative other than to either:

a) reset the router and reconfigure as necessary.

b) configure new WiFi passwords on your router - and enter the new password for each device that is connecting to your network.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2022 5:37 PM in response to Rosieogradie

WiFi passwords, as configured on your iPad to connect to a WiFi network, cannot be recovered from the device. If you cannot recall the WiFi passwords that have been used to change the default passwords on your WiFi Router, if not visible from the WiFi Router itself, you have no alternative other than to either:

a) reset the router and reconfigure as necessary.

b) configure new WiFi passwords on your router - and enter the new password for each device that is connecting to your network.

How do I find my Wi-Fi password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.