Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to find Wi-fi password

I cannot access or remember my wi-fi password

iPad Air, iOS 11

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 9:05 AM

That would be part of your network, and would be included in information about your router. There is no place on the device to find that password, you would have needed to write that down when you created your wi-fi network. Do you have any other Apple devices? Newer devices have the ability to share the wi-fi network with other Apple devices when nearby and connected to the same network.

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 9:05 AM in response to KyGirl@1958

That would be part of your network, and would be included in information about your router. There is no place on the device to find that password, you would have needed to write that down when you created your wi-fi network. Do you have any other Apple devices? Newer devices have the ability to share the wi-fi network with other Apple devices when nearby and connected to the same network.

Jul 10, 2021 10:08 AM in response to Joy9__B

you replied to yourself.. so just double checking, you do have a Mac computer?

If so, I'm assuming the Mac connects to the same WiFi network?

If yes to those two questions.. on your Mac, open Keychain Access.

In the upper right search field, type your network name. If results are found, double click on a result that matches your network name. Info box should pop up, then click show password, it'll prompt for your computer password and then it'll display it for you

Where to find Wi-fi password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.