Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t see Health App sharing invitation

My significant other was able to see my invite on health app to share my data with her, but I’m unable to see her invitation. I’ve tried restarting the app, but to no avail. I’m running the latest version of iOS as well. We’re both using iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 7. We’ve tried troubleshooting but with no progress, and we’re feeling very frustrated.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 12:07 PM

Hello NicolasAlexander,

To help see the invitation from your wife, let's have her remove you from her activity sharing and add you back by following the steps from Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch

Remove a friend
1. Open the Fitness app on your iPhone. 
2. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap your friend. 
3. Tap Remove Friend. After you remove a friend, they can't see your activity, and you can't see their activity. To start sharing again, send your friend a new invite.

Add friends
2. Tap the Sharing tab. If asked, tap Get Started. 
3. Tap the Account icon  then the Add button  and type your friend's contact information. Or choose friends from the list of suggested contacts. You can add up to 40 friends.
4. After you choose your friends, tap Send. Wait for your friends to accept the invite. 
You can also invite a friend directly from your Apple Watch: Open the Activity app, swipe to the Sharing screen, scroll down, then tap Invite a Friend.

If those steps don't help, we'd recommend following "If you see an error when you try to add a friend or send an invitation", which can be found in the same article. For easy access, we've added it below as well:

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, then sign back in: 
1. Tap Settings > [your name]. 
2. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. 
3. Go back to Settings > Sign in to your [device], then enter your Apple ID and password.
4. Tap Sign In.
5. Try to add your friend or look for the invitation.

If you still can’t add a friend, make sure that they have an Apple Watch and that you haven’t added the maximum number of friends. You can add up to 40 friends.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 12:07 PM in response to NicolasAlexander

Hello NicolasAlexander,

To help see the invitation from your wife, let's have her remove you from her activity sharing and add you back by following the steps from Share your Activity and compete with friends with your Apple Watch

Remove a friend
2. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap your friend. 
3. Tap Remove Friend. After you remove a friend, they can't see your activity, and you can't see their activity. To start sharing again, send your friend a new invite.

Add friends
2. Tap the Sharing tab. If asked, tap Get Started. 
3. Tap the Account icon  then the Add button  and type your friend's contact information. Or choose friends from the list of suggested contacts. You can add up to 40 friends.
4. After you choose your friends, tap Send. Wait for your friends to accept the invite. 
You can also invite a friend directly from your Apple Watch: Open the Activity app, swipe to the Sharing screen, scroll down, then tap Invite a Friend.

If those steps don't help, we'd recommend following "If you see an error when you try to add a friend or send an invitation", which can be found in the same article. For easy access, we've added it below as well:

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, then sign back in: 
1. Tap Settings > [your name]. 
2. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. 
3. Go back to Settings > Sign in to your [device], then enter your Apple ID and password.
4. Tap Sign In.
5. Try to add your friend or look for the invitation.

If you still can’t add a friend, make sure that they have an Apple Watch and that you haven’t added the maximum number of friends. You can add up to 40 friends.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

Can’t see Health App sharing invitation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.