Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health app shows Omron Connect is inactive. In app permissions are turned on. Heart rate transfers but not blood pressure. It worked great until March 10 and the stopped transferring. I updated to most current Omron Connect and Apple iOS today.

Why did it stop working? How do I re-sync? I disconnected Bluetooth the re-synced.

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 23, 2022 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 9:47 AM

I setup a new phone for Omron, and couldnt get it to sync to Apple Health at all UNTIL I restarted the phone. Try a full phone restart and see if it re-establishes the connection and starts syncing again.

2 replies

Apple Health app shows Omron Connect is inactive. In app permissions are turned on. Heart rate transfers but not blood pressure. It worked great until March 10 and the stopped transferring. I updated to most current Omron Connect and Apple iOS today.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.