Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

veryfit app not syncing heart data to Apple health

I had a bit of weird data come in from veryfit app where heart rate was 255 even stranger some of that data was from the future. deleting the bad data didn't help there were no updates. Having changed the future i was now trapped in the past with no way forward.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and forgetting the bluetooth and pairing again but i was left bitter disappointed and frustrated.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 4, 2022 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 6:35 AM

Today I stumbled on the answer go into apple health select your profile go to apps and in this case revoke Veryfit app write permissions for all dara, after that i went into veryfit app and it told me to go to apple health and enable veryfit app write permissions. nearly instantly the two apps relinked and synced data for the first time in a week.

While I can't be 100% sure this removal of the write permission fully and then re enabling it may be a common solution to data sharing issues it seems to work for phone to watch notifications too.

I think apple health basically did a sanity check on the incoming data, decided it wasn't valid and disabled that data point. while keeping the sane data. so there you go try completely revoking write permissions in apple health for the app and then them enabling them. it might have been an app update that triggered the fault, as i had updated the app on the date it last gave good values.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 6:35 AM in response to JohninIreland

Today I stumbled on the answer go into apple health select your profile go to apps and in this case revoke Veryfit app write permissions for all dara, after that i went into veryfit app and it told me to go to apple health and enable veryfit app write permissions. nearly instantly the two apps relinked and synced data for the first time in a week.

While I can't be 100% sure this removal of the write permission fully and then re enabling it may be a common solution to data sharing issues it seems to work for phone to watch notifications too.

I think apple health basically did a sanity check on the incoming data, decided it wasn't valid and disabled that data point. while keeping the sane data. so there you go try completely revoking write permissions in apple health for the app and then them enabling them. it might have been an app update that triggered the fault, as i had updated the app on the date it last gave good values.

veryfit app not syncing heart data to Apple health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.