Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An unknown bluetooth device connects to my phone randomly

I have an iPhone 11 and when i go onto bluetooth there is sometimes a device called "Accessory" thats connected to my phone and when i try and get rid of it it doesn't work, im starting to get creeped out by it now so im posting this in hope to get peace of mind, and it cant be a random device in my house because it even comes up when im hours from home.

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 9:23 AM

I mean when i try and forcibly get rid of the bluetooth connection nothing happens it just stays connected, but i tried resetting network settings and i still have all my past bluetooth devices listed on there. The bluetooth device "accessory" is not connected as of now but eventually it will become connected again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 9:23 AM in response to KiltedTim

I mean when i try and forcibly get rid of the bluetooth connection nothing happens it just stays connected, but i tried resetting network settings and i still have all my past bluetooth devices listed on there. The bluetooth device "accessory" is not connected as of now but eventually it will become connected again.

An unknown bluetooth device connects to my phone randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.