Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro max lag in mobile legends and more game 60fps +

My iphone 13 pro max not work playing mobile legend or pubg in mode 120fps

so lag. I just play in 60fps

how fix this problem

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 9:34 PM

my ios is already on version 15.4 . the software update didn't help anything. i don't think 120hz is working on my iphone. all games with fps above 60 for example pubg mobile and mobile legend 90fps do not run well. very bad

very lags

12 replies

Mar 25, 2022 10:36 AM in response to heri48

Greetings heri48, 

It sounds like you’re having an issue running a specific app on your device. 

Right off the bat what we’d recommend is that you make sure your device’s operating system and this app are up to date. To update an iPhone 13 you’ll make a backup and then navigate to Settings > General > Software Update. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

To update apps, you can launch the App Store, tap your profile icon at the top right and then scroll down to check on updates. How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Thanks. 

Mar 26, 2022 6:27 AM in response to heri48

heri48,

Thanks for trying the suggested steps and following up. The remaining steps in the following resource can help when an app isn't working as expected: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If the issue persists, let us know the lagging also occurs when connected to a different network. Be sure to include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Cheers!

Mar 26, 2022 7:32 AM in response to heri48

heri48,

We would not suggest posting the IMEI here, as it is a public forum, and that would be considered personal info.

For questions specific to a game, we'd recommend reaching out to the developer for guidance. This page here has some steps to help contact them: How to contact an app developer

There are also a handful of steps here that can help with performance issues on an iOS device: About iOS or iPadOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers.

May 6, 2022 1:53 AM in response to heri48

I have been having this problem too starting around April 2022. It started off with the game wild rift to codm, which later started to integrate into a simple scroll through a webpage or even texting. There is something wrong and I have tried everything to fix this. I tried closing and reopening apps, deleting photos and unused apps (which shouldn’t be the problem since I have 60+ GB left in storage), I tried restarting my phone, resetting my settings and finally FACTORY RESET and recover data from icloud.

Nothing has worked. I’m still experiencing lag and choppiness. The problem seems like there are touch screen issues. The touch screen at times is unresponsive, I try scrolling and it won’t scroll until multiple swipes.

Iphone 13 pro max lag in mobile legends and more game 60fps +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.