Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to customise assistive touch icons

how do i remove SOS from assistive touch? i know you can customise the first page of it but i cant take away the SOS. i keep pressing SOS instead of taking a screenshot because i am so used to the screenshot button being there. it is a hassle to keep going into SOS mode and having to key in my passcode again to log back in my phone. is there a way i can get rid of SOS or switch the positions?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 11:01 AM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2022 11:15 AM in response to gisele182

Hello gisele182.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see that you need help customizing and removing SOS from the AssistiveTouch menu.

Please see the following steps:

"Customize the AssistiveTouch menuTo change the order, number, and contents of the buttons in the menu:Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then select AssistiveTouch.Select Customize Top Level Menu, then tap an icon to reassign a different function to its position.Use the + and - buttons to change the number of buttons that appear in the menu. Use the Reset button to erase your changes and restore the default menu settings."

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

Cheers.

how to customise assistive touch icons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.