Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 display with yellow tint

I recently purchased an iPhone 13, and have been noticing a slight yellow tint in the display. I'm a photographer and most of all my work consists of working with accurate colours. I use a 14ich MacBook M1 Pro as a daily driver and do all my work on it. But once I transfer the photos to my phone the colour seems off. I tried everything to fix this turned off Truetone and Nightshift and tried manually with the colour filter on. still not satisfied with the colour reproduction extremely disappointed.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 3:52 PM

Probably you have turned on Night Shift

• Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap to turn Night Shift on or off.
  • Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. 2 On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 3:52 PM in response to srikanthsk96

Probably you have turned on Night Shift

• Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap to turn Night Shift on or off.
  • Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. 2 On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

Iphone 13 display with yellow tint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.