Yellowish display on iphone 13

Iphone 13 since I purchased seems to have yellowish screen all the time (i always keep true tone off) specially after ios 16.4 update the quality of display colour decreased . Can someone help i tried all the setting.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 10:59 AM

faiz270 wrote:

Iphone 13 since I purchased seems to have yellowish screen all the time (i always keep true tone off) specially after ios 16.4 update the quality of display colour decreased . Can someone help i tried all the setting.

If you already tried (to no avail) all the settings (Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size included) we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2023 10:59 AM in response to faiz270

faiz270 wrote:

If you already tried (to no avail) all the settings (Settings>Accessibility>Display & Text Size included) we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Yellowish display on iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.