Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 pro screen changing colors in dark mode?

I have my iPhone 12 pro set to switch over to dark mode at night. For some reason the display quickly shifts in and out of a greenish tone while scrolling. Could this be caused by having True Tone toggled on? I didn’t have this issue with my last iPhone (XR) with dark mode + True Tone. Does anyone else have this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 1:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 2:49 AM

No. True Tone wouldn't do that. It wouldn't influence a greenish tone as you already know from experience with your iPhone XR in dark mode. Does this happen even if you toggle Dark Mode manually? How about after a restart of your iPhone 12 Pro?

If this screen issue persists in dark mode then have your iPhone 12 Pro checked out at the Appel Store or at an Authorized Service Center. If they are closed then Please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 2:49 AM in response to basketkacie

No. True Tone wouldn't do that. It wouldn't influence a greenish tone as you already know from experience with your iPhone XR in dark mode. Does this happen even if you toggle Dark Mode manually? How about after a restart of your iPhone 12 Pro?

If this screen issue persists in dark mode then have your iPhone 12 Pro checked out at the Appel Store or at an Authorized Service Center. If they are closed then Please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

iPhone 12 pro screen changing colors in dark mode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.