Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 mini yellow screen tone

Hello everyone, I am getting worried about something about my new iPhone, turns out everything is going great except for the screen, I've been noticing that my screen at a certain brightness level gets kind of yellow/green tone, and if use the maximum brightness the tone color of the screen gets normal, so I don't know what to do, because I notice this when I watch videos or photos, and I attach this photo where you can see the problem I am describing, the coat tone of dwight is kind of yellow and Jim's hair is so yellow/green is not even the colors used to be. Also I'd like to add that in these brightness level, when I scroll down in the homescreen and the apps are getting blurry, I noticed some kind of remarked borders of the apps.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 4:47 AM

Hello,

Hmm, the only thing that I can offer is to try this:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Then change Contrast, Color Filters, and Reduce White Point and other settings until it is better.

Good luck.

1 reply

iPhone 13 mini yellow screen tone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.