Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro shows two tones on screen

Hello everyone.

I recently purchased a brand new iPhone 13 Pro.

On second day of use y raised the device and noticed that the upper part of the screen shows the regular color (near battery icon, and telco company), like a rectangle with the real color but the rest of the screen shows a darker tone and instead of white screen in menus you can see like beige color.

It looks like the interface has a transparent rectangle in front of me.

I tried reset, hard reset, and restore all factory and it initiates fine but after the first off/on screen the dark rectangle appears.

Any idea?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 2:41 AM

I have seen these on here before but only for ip13 and I always recommend taking it back or reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

8 replies

iPhone 13 Pro shows two tones on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.