Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete my purchases history

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 9:22 PM

wilbert103 Said:

"How can I delete my purchases history"

-------

Hide your Purchases:

Best you can do, is hide your purchases. It is something you would have agreed to upon opening an account with Apple.

A. Hiding Purchased Apps:

1. Go Here: Hide Purchases from the App Store - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want to see an app in your list of purchases in the App Store, hide it."

B. Hiding Purchased Media:

1. Go Here: Hide and Unhide Music, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and Books - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want the items that you purchased to appear on any of your devices, you can hide them. To see your hidden items, unhide them."
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2022 9:22 PM in response to wilbert103

wilbert103 Said:

"How can I delete my purchases history"

-------

Hide your Purchases:

Best you can do, is hide your purchases. It is something you would have agreed to upon opening an account with Apple.

A. Hiding Purchased Apps:

1. Go Here: Hide Purchases from the App Store - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want to see an app in your list of purchases in the App Store, hide it."

B. Hiding Purchased Media:

1. Go Here: Hide and Unhide Music, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and Books - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want the items that you purchased to appear on any of your devices, you can hide them. To see your hidden items, unhide them."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.