Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpod Max not connecting

this morning I was unable to hear any audio, Video, Call.....

after resetting my airpod Max I was unable to connect, once I removed them from finding my iPhone App, and waiting 5 min I was then able to reset them up no issue.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 3:55 PM

Rawlinson4life Said:

"Airpod Max not connecting: this morning I was unable to hear any audio, Video, Call..... after resetting my airpod Max I was unable to connect, once I removed them from finding my iPhone App, and waiting 5 min I was then able to reset them up no issue."

-------

Inform Apple of this Fix:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with some feedback. Let them know of this fix. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this the more they can know how things are easily used, and how it suits their users expectations.

1. Go Here: Feedback - AirPods - Apple - Apple
  2. Select: "Big Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this solution, and what this solution is. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 3:55 PM in response to Rawlinson4life

Rawlinson4life Said:

"Airpod Max not connecting: this morning I was unable to hear any audio, Video, Call..... after resetting my airpod Max I was unable to connect, once I removed them from finding my iPhone App, and waiting 5 min I was then able to reset them up no issue."

-------

Inform Apple of this Fix:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with some feedback. Let them know of this fix. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this the more they can know how things are easily used, and how it suits their users expectations.

1. Go Here: Feedback - AirPods - Apple - Apple
  2. Select: "Big Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this solution, and what this solution is. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Airpod Max not connecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.